Brooklyn-based digital human, leading growth for Glitch 🎏, a code editor and community where everyone can build the web.
Before that, I led teams at the ACLU, Precision Strategies, and President Barack Obama's Office of Digital Strategy where I led product for the We the People petitions program.
Growth Marketing Lead
- Drive growth efforts to enable the next generation of coders.
- Lead paid subscription Go to Market and help develop roadmap as part of the Product Strategy Team.
- Build analytics and experimentation capabilities across organization.
Deputy Digital Director
November 2017—February 2019
- Managed ten-person digital team and $7.6 million departmental P&L to transform ACLU’s ability to acquire members, raise money, and activate supporters.
- Oversaw ACLU.org, email and social channels, and paid media spend. Grew email list by 30%, and took SMS list from 30,000 to 200,000 in six months.
- Partnered with Analytics team to create culture of learning and experimentation.
February 2015—November 2017
- Managed digital advocacy and communications consulting teams for Fortune 50 companies, nonprofits, and political campaigns.
- Oversaw strategy and execution to ensure campaigns came within budget, were delivered on-time, and advanced client goals.
- Led business development resulting in more than $1mm in revenue from new clients including the Gates Foundation and Medium.com.
The White House
Deputy Director of Email and Petitions
September 2011—January 2015
- Product and community manager for 16-million-user petitions platform We the People.
- Coordinated White House’s enterprise CRM and email messaging platform implementation to bring user-focused mindset to give Americans a better experience with their government. Drove significant budget savings.
University of Rochester
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Religion (cum laude, high distinction)